Strategic negotiations in international business
You have meetings which are directed to negotiate prices, requirements, deadlines and project processes. You sometimes feel lost in bringing across your point, guiding the negotiation to win-win and closing the deal.
In this training:
- You discover effective negotiations techniques- By testing the techniques in simulated negotiation situations- To master international, english-speaking negotiations with self-confidence
>>>If you have fears of speaking English, we recommend our seminar "Lose fear of speaking English". For more information please contact us: email@example.com<<<
Strategic negotiations in international business (67-3354-00)
- 14.09.2023, 09:00 Uhr - 15.09.2023, 17:00 Uhr
In this training you will:
- discover the difference between a simple discussion and effectful negotiation.
- comprehend how to set up a negotiation.
- learn 9 hands-on techniques to lead a negotiation (FBI negotiation methods).
- Create your personal style of negotiation.
- explore the possibilites of guided negotations in your business surroundings.
- apply the techniques on simulated negotiation situations.
- master the effect of prepared and pointed negotiations.
- be self-confident in participating in english-speaking negotiations.
- know how to lead a negotiation to reach your goal.
- Implement effective discussions into your negotiations to get information people would not tell in planned meetings.
- develop your own comfortable, yet effective style of negotiations.
- Apply 9 techniques to use in real life conversations.
- Use your knowledge to have the upper hand in tricky conversations.
- enjoy taking action in important conversations.
"Negotiation is nothing more than communication with results.”- Chris Voss (FBI hostage negotiator)